A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samia Baaklini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samia Baaklini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samia Baaklini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Baaklini graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Baaklini has 11 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baaklini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samia Baaklini practice?
Dr. Samia Baaklini practices Internal Medicine near Westlake, OH.
See Westlake Internists.