by Cheryl Reichel on Jun 29th, 2015

I have recommended Dr. Borchers to family and friends. She is thorough and direct, but she also has so much compassion. She is an intelligent gift to this community.

May 6th, 2012

Dr Borchers is wonderful. Her demeanor is very warm and she quickly makes you feel comfortable. I saw her for fairly bad acne and she only had to take a quick look to know what to do about it. If you feel like she doesn't spend much time with you it's because she really knows her stuff. A quick look and some information and she knows just want to do. My skin cleared up very quickly with her prescriptions.

A dermatologist who did not look at my skin show details A dermatologist who did not look at my skin
Sep 2nd, 2010

I went to Dr Borchers for sever psoriasis and she did not examine my skin. I told her I had psoriasis and she prescribed a cream. She did not ask to see my lesions and looked at as if I had grown a second head when I said my psoriasis itched then ran out of the room.

Excellent Dermatologist show details Excellent Dermatologist
by Citysearch User on Oct 2nd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Borchers is one of the top-notch dermatologists in this area, and has served as President of a dermatologist assosication in her profess...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com