A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samia Khwaja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samia Khwaja is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samia Khwaja, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khwaja graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Khwaja has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samia Aziz Khwaja MD is a female Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Samia A. Khwaja practice?
- Dr. Samia Khwaja has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samia Khwaja practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Lynwood, CA.
See Lynwood Internists and Lynwood Nephrologists.