A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samia Mora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samia Mora, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Body Weight
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mora graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mora has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mora accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans