A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samia Mora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mora
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samia Mora, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Body Weight
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mora graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mora has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- West Roxbury VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samia Mora MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samia Mora practice?
- Dr. Samia Mora has 1 office location.
Dr. Samia Mora practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.