A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samia Mora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mora
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samia Mora, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Body Weight
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mora graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mora has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- West Roxbury VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samia Mora MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samia Mora practice?
- Dr. Samia Mora has 1 office location.
Dr. Samia Mora practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.