Learn more about Dr. Samia Sabeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samia Sabeen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabeen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabeen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samia Sabeen, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabeen graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Sabeen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samia Sabeen BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samia Sabeen practice?
- Dr. Samia Sabeen has 1 office location.
Dr. Samia Sabeen practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Hampton, VA.
See Hampton Psychiatrists.