A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samia Sabeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samia Sabeen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samia Sabeen, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabeen graduated from Chittagong Medical College.
Dr. Sabeen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samia Sabeen BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samia Sabeen practice?
- Dr. Samia Sabeen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samia Sabeen practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Hampton, VA.
See Hampton Psychiatrists and Hampton Geriatric Doctors.