Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samia Burton
Dr. Samia Burton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Noblesville, IN, with other offices in Indianapolis, IN and Fishers, IN (and 3 other locations). She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Burton is affiliated with Riverview Hospital, Hancock Regional Hospital and Community Hospitals of Indiana. She speaks English.
Dr. Samia Burton has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Samia Burton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Noblesville, IN.
Dr. Elpidio Feliciano
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Noblesville, IN 0 mi17
Dr. Christian Verhagen
Noblesville, IN 0 mi27
Dr. Esther Jones
Noblesville, IN 0 mi28