A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Rizk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Rizk, Plastic Surgeon, Rhinoplasty and Facelift Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sam Rizk, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Facelift Rhytidoplasty
- Nose Job Rhinoplasty
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizk graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rizk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam Samy Rizk MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sam S. Rizk practice?
- Dr. Sam Rizk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sam Rizk practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists, New York Plastic Surgeons, and New York Surgeons.