A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samina Fazal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samina Fazal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samina Fazal, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazal graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Fazal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samina Fazal MD is a female Nephrologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Samina Fazal practice?
- Dr. Samina Fazal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samina Fazal practices Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Nephrologists.