A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samina Khwaja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khwaja
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samina Khwaja, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Khwaja graduated from Universiteit Leiden.
Dr. Khwaja has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samina Omar Khwaja MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samina O. Khwaja practice?
- Dr. Samina Khwaja has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samina Khwaja practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Westminster, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Geriatric Doctors.