A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samina Rashid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samina Rashid, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashid graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Rashid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samina Rashid MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samina Rashid practice?
- Dr. Samina Rashid has 1 office location.
Dr. Samina Rashid practices Family Medicine near Antioch, CA.
See Antioch Family Physicians.