A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samina Rashid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rashid
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rashid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samina Rashid, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rashid graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rashid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samina Rashid MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samina Rashid practice?
- Dr. Samina Rashid has 1 office location.
Dr. Samina Rashid practices Family Medicine near Antioch, CA.
See Antioch Primary Care Doctors.