A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samina Shahabuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samina Shahabuddin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahabuddin graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Shahabuddin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hosp, Bridgeport, Ct
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samina Shahabuddin MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samina Shahabuddin practice?
- Dr. Samina Shahabuddin has 8 office locations.
Dr. Samina Shahabuddin practices Emergency Medicine near La Palma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA and Oakland, CA.
See La Palma Emergency Physicians.