A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samina Waggoner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samina Waggoner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Waggoner graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Waggoner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samina Majid Waggoner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Samina M. Waggoner practice?
- Dr. Samina Waggoner has 6 office locations.
Dr. Samina Waggoner practices Pediatrics near Highland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL and Libertyville, IL.
See Highland Park Pediatricians.