Dr. Samina Wahhab Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samina Wahhab?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Samina Wahhab?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2017

Great results!

First, I am a nurse practitioner, so I obviously have a background in healthcare. I met with Dr. Wahhab, I lost a lot of weight and wanted a tummy tuck. I have also had a lot of fat in my inner thighs and wanted a thigh lift as well. At the consult she was very attentive and provided me with lots of information and a realistic view of what was surgically possible. I had met with two other surgeons, whom I liked, and were experienced, but the care on the consult from the physician to the office staff, I knew this was where I wanted to go. My operation went smoothly, Dr. wahhab was very attentive before hand and the surgical staff was great. I am now about 16 days post op and I am so amazed at my results! My stomach is FLAT! My thighs look great! I look proportional and she did an amazing job! I am glad I did this! Next is to get the top part tightened up (breast lift) and I am most definitely using Dr. Wahhab. I am glad that I used my intuition and healthcare connections to pick her. I wholeheartedly recommend her for surgical cosmetic procedures! Talented physician!

February 8th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Wahhab. She is a wonderful physician. I had breast implants put in to give me fullness back after nursing 4 children. My end results are just what I wanted and look so natural. She took the time to answer all my questions and concerns and I never felt rushed. She is fabulous and so skilled.

January 3rd, 2017

BEST NOSE JOB!

My family members are clients of hers and they told me she is a perfectionist, so I met with her about fixing my deviated septum and making my bulbous nose smaller and more defined. During my consultation, she explained the procedure and was very thorough. My gut told me I was in good hands. After the bandages were removed, I instantly fell in love with my tiny, little nose. I could not stop staring at it--everyone who saw it said it was perfect and it is. I absolutely love Dr. Wahaab!!!

December 23rd, 2016

Very good experience with this female Dr.!

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The office was clean and organized. I had very good results with my breast reduction. No pain at all!

December 1st, 2016

Wonderful "bedside" manner, immediately at ease and comfortable. Had amazing results.

November 4th, 2016

Breast Reduction surgery

This surgery has changed my life! I would highly recommend Dr Wahhab and her entire staff.

October 17th, 2016

Don't go to this doctor. She has no compassion and does not know what she is doing. She will disfigure you.

September 9th, 2016

Awful

She is an awful Doctor she does not care about her patients or really how they look . She collects your money and that is it

December 23rd, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor. I am also depressed with the results of my surgery. I had rhinoplasty and my nose looks deformed on one side. One nostril is bigger than the other and the base of my nose is not even. I have to look at it every day and it is upsetting. She is a nice person but did a horrible job.

May 20th, 2017