A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samip Vasaiwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samip Vasaiwala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasaiwala graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Vasaiwala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samip C Vasaiwala MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Samip C. Vasaiwala practice?
- Dr. Samip Vasaiwala has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samip Vasaiwala practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near South Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA and Scarborough, ME.
See South Portland Internists and South Portland Cardiologists.