A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samip Vasaiwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samip Vasaiwala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vasaiwala
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Vasaiwala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samip Vasaiwala, FACC, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasaiwala graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Vasaiwala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samip C Vasaiwala FACC, M.Sc, and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Samip C. Vasaiwala practice?
- Dr. Samip Vasaiwala has 1 office location.
Dr. Samip Vasaiwala practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near South Portland, ME.
See South Portland Internists and South Portland Cardiologists.