A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Abdo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Abdo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdo graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abdo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hardin County General Hospital
- Harrisburg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Fares Abdo MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samir F. Abdo practice?
- Dr. Samir Abdo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samir Abdo practices Surgery near Eldorado, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, IL.
See Eldorado Surgeons.