A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Ali has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Northern Indiana Health Care Center
- Veterans Affairs Northern Indiana Health Care System - Marion Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Ali MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samir Ali practice?
- Dr. Samir Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Samir Ali practices Internal Medicine near Marion, IN.
See Marion Internists.