A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Alsawah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Alsawah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Alsawah, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsawah graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Alsawah has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Alsawah MD is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Samir Alsawah practice?
- Dr. Samir Alsawah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samir Alsawah practices Medical Oncology near Port Huron, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Port Huron Oncologists.