A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sam Anabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sam Anabi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anabi graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anabi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sam I Anabi MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sam I. Anabi practice?
- Dr. Sam Anabi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sam Anabi practices Internal Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Internists.