A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Ayasso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Ayasso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayasso
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ayasso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Ayasso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayasso graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ayasso has 18 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC McKeesport
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Samir Ayasso MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. M S. Ayasso practice?
- Dr. M Ayasso has 2 office locations.
Dr. M Ayasso practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists.