Overall Review

December 29th, 2015
dr azzam is the best in the oc.. wait times in the office suck but he is worth the wait. The reason why he is so busy and a long wait is because he truly spends time with his patients and does the right thing. You will never feel like you are being rushed out of his exam room. Because he does this with all his patients, he often runs behind schedule. I have been seeing him for over 10 years and love him and they way he treats his patients.

December 1st, 2015
Dr. Samir Azzam & Staff - Very pleased with visits and office staff
It might be hard to get in, but the office staff is always very courteous to me. I enjoy going there. The physician's assistant is also very courteous, professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. Get to the parking lot early, because it is hard to find parkings from about 10am to 3pm.

December 22nd, 2014
Dr Azzam rocks, he the best doctor I've seen and I've seen a lot . Very kind and knowledgeable his staff is also great, can't go wrong with dr Azzam !!!!

October 15th, 2014
Mrs.
Wonderful Doctor. God placed him on our path to health. He walked with us in all our medical trials. On these times it does not matter what doctor you go to see. You always have to wait, just think about the reason why he is late? I can tell you, when he is late is because he is in the hospitals checking his patients, or he is in the ER when he is called for emergencies of his patients. The waiting is worthy. He is very fast to make it to Hospitals and ERs. If he does not make it on time is because the staff at the hospitals do not want or decide not to call him because they want Dr. Azzams' patients. What to we do? We do not rely in the hospitals' staff we call directly to his office from our cells and he is there in around minutes. This you have to call it fast. He is the one has diagnosed exactly and without doubts in our family;s cases. He calls us back home to talk about options. He is human, and yes you have to wait, he is as well as we are; limited to the time. He sees sick people, therefore he is busy and there is no way he will call everybody as we wish and right away as we want. However, he will call. He knows who in dealing with a life threatening situation, then he does not wait. God bless Dr. Azzam, I will not change Dr. Azzam for anyone else. God bless him millions of time for being compassionate, human, and caring doctor. He has brought a lot of happiness to our family, and we considered him our best friend.

July 25th, 2013
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Azzam is an angel in a human form! He is patient, intelligent, and a good listener. He cares about his patients and always follows up. Dr. Azzam prescribed medicine for me that eased my pain and always takes his time listening to the symptoms and discussing treatment options. I recommend him for any person that is fed up from cold non-caring primary care providers.

January 24th, 2013
pa is good but wait time is hr plus dr always late hr plus

November 26th, 2012
switching dr offices
The dr is real nice seems to care about patients. Previous comment about the.Dr and staff took the words out of my mouth.. the staff is HORRIBLE. As I type this review I still have not received my test results its been over a month since I was seen. I've called left message and nothing.. just today they told me they had to resend my insurance a request for a referral because they need more information. What would have happened if I never called? And the receptionist keeps asking what test I had done.. how hard is it to pull my file? Poor Dr doesn't know what kind of imbeciles are working for him.The girl named Lucy shouldn't be answering the phones.. so disappointed.

October 21st, 2012
Caring & Compassionate
I have Dr. as my mother's doctor. He is an amazing, caring and compassionate. He always wear a smile on his face and that makes my mom at ease. His diagnisis is always accurate and he has her best interest in mind. I wish many doctors learn something or two from Dr. Azzam. I am refeering the rest of my family to him.

September 12th, 2012
Waiting time was explained and apologized for the inconvenience. Very passionate doctor, kind and humble.

July 11th, 2011
Waiting time is ridiculously long. Even if you have appointment be prepare for more than 1 hours wait time. Their time management is very poorly done. Their follow up is almost inexistent. I had to keep calling their office to find out my results. The receptionist was impatient on the phone and ready to hung up. I would not recomment this office to anybody.

March 24th, 2011
dr azzam is the most compassionte and caring doctor you will ever meet.i am alive and here today because of him.

December 4th, 2009
Best Doctor in the World !!!
Dc. Azzam's number one priority is he's patients .