Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samir Baroudi
Dr. Samir Baroudi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Baroudi is affiliated with St. Vincent Pediatric Rehabilitation Center, Anderson Center of Saint John's and Saint John's Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Samir Baroudi has the following 3 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Samir Baroudi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Qin Wang-Joy
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi29
Dr. Roy Pollom
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi39
Dr. Fred Frick
Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi38