A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Basata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Basata, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Basata graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Basata has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Basata accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 32 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samir Basata practice?
Dr. Samir Basata practices Urology near Burton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI.
See Burton Urologists.