A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Basata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Basata is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Basata, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Basata graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Basata has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Basata MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Samir Basata practice?
- Dr. Samir Basata has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samir Basata practices Urology near Burton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bangor, ME.
See Burton Urologists.