A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Patel is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Patel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
- St Johns Hospital
- Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Chandrakant Patel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samir C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Samir Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samir Patel practices Ophthalmology near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Ophthalmologists.