Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samir Patel
Dr. Samir Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, IL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center, Abraham Lincoln Memorial Hospital and St Johns Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Samir Patel has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Samir Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, IL.
Dr. Stanley Allen
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Springfield, IL 0 mi17
Dr. Richa Pandey
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Springfield, IL 0 mi
Dr. Gwen Redwood
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Springfield, IL 0 mi9