Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Sad show details Sad
by K on May 18th, 2016

Most of the staff is extremely rude! After being his patient for over a decade, I had to find a new GI doctor. Dr. Cook, knowing how severe my disease is, did not take me serious. I feel like he just gave up because he didn't know what to do anymore. I truly love this man, and it broke my heart to find a new doctor, but I couldn't waste anymore time NOT getting answers! He no longer spent time with me to discuss options, and he just quit listening all together. He pretty much started throwing me out the door the second I walked in. Due to my Crohns, I am supposed to have bloodwork often. He stopped doing the bloodwork. He just stopped caring.

Simply The Best show details Simply The Best
Jan 6th, 2010

Dr. Cook has been my gastroenterologist since I was 14, and he is been the best ever. He has been there for me emotionally and has done everything in his power to make me feel better. He is very gentle and caring and genuine, and his whole staff is great. I wouldn't see anyone else. He has saved my life, and he is the best!

Next best doc to Dr. Charles Dyer show details Next best doc to Dr. Charles Dyer
by T. A. on Nov 14th, 2009

Dr. Cook, took over my case when Dr. Charles Dyer passed. God Bless him, he was a true and caring doctor, and some of this traits passed onto Dr. Cook. Dr. Cook and his staff are very confident in what they do, however they are human and have their good and bad days. So as patients we have to over look that. I would strongly recommend Dr. Cook and his staff to anyone. I pray the Lord richly blesses them all. Keep up the good work there in Somerset, Kentucky

Apr 28th, 2009

One of the worst Doctors I've ever been to.