Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Simply The Best show details Simply The Best
Jan 6th, 2010

Dr. Cook has been my gastroenterologist since I was 14, and he is been the best ever. He has been there for me emotionally and has done everything in his power to make me feel better. He is very gentle and caring and genuine, and his whole staff is great. I wouldn't see anyone else. He has saved my life, and he is the best!

Next best doc to Dr. Charles Dyer show details Next best doc to Dr. Charles Dyer
by T. A. on Nov 14th, 2009

Dr. Cook, took over my case when Dr. Charles Dyer passed. God Bless him, he was a true and caring doctor, and some of this traits passed onto Dr. Cook. Dr. Cook and his staff are very confident in what they do, however they are human and have their good and bad days. So as patients we have to over look that. I would strongly recommend Dr. Cook and his staff to anyone. I pray the Lord richly blesses them all. Keep up the good work there in Somerset, Kentucky

Apr 28th, 2009

One of the worst Doctors I've ever been to.

Apr 26th, 2008 on yahoo.com

excelent doctor knows his stuff very gentle and understanding!

Dec 5th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Cook is an excellent doctor. He is a very gentle, kind man and made me feel at ease and totally confident that he was going to give me the best care possible and he did. I will continue to see him as needed.

Aug 24th, 2006 on yahoo.com

i like dr cook: he same to be a good