A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Dalal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Dalal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalal graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Dalal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Arvindkumar Dalal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Samir A. Dalal practice?
- Dr. Samir Dalal has 1 office location.
Dr. Samir Dalal practices Anesthesiology near Glen Burnie, MD.
See Glen Burnie Anesthesiologists.