Dr. Samir Ebeid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samir Ebeid?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Samir Ebeid?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 24th, 2014

Very please with Doctor Samir Ebeid now, since he has more experience .But his son Doctor needs learn from the best, a lot more trainingex. sit down talk ,listen to parent so the son Doctor be able to order more accurate test, diag, wash hand

March 14th, 2014

Mom

I LOVE Dr Ebeid and all of his staff!! I remember going to him when I was pregnant to interview him to find out if I wanted to use him for my baby that hadn't yet been born. He was WONDERFUL. He answsered all my questions and then started asking me about how I had been taking care of myself during the pregnancy. I was very impressed with his professionalism and kind manner. My child is now 14 and we still go to Dr. Ebeid. He is soooo very knowlegable and he always takes the time to listen to my concerns and even considers my opinions about what's wrong with my child and how to treat his ailments. His staff is alway so helpful too. Anytime my child is sick and needs to be seen, they get him right in. I woudn't dream of changing doctors.

March 21st, 2011

Dr. Ebeid has been our pediatrician for 3 years (as long as my oldest son has been on this earth). He is awesome at filling you in on all treatments and conditions. He doesn over perscribe anitbiotics and if you are being over protective he will tell you ;). We love him and my children love him. and his staff AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 5th, 2010

Dr.Ebeid has been my childrens doctor since birth for my first two and since infancy for my youngest. He has always been kind and very through with each of their medical care. Over the years we have had different medical issues that have come up and Dr. Ebeid has always been supportive and helped in the decision making for their care. Dr. Ebeid works hard and he desrves the recognition for it!

October 21st, 2009

A Doctor should care for patient well being physically and finiancially rather than just worried about their owned profit get more money out of patient.For that I meant Dr should be compassionate not introduce to PT or prescibe the most expensive med or fomula and make PT followes that to get the % benefit from the asssiociate companyPractice wash hand bet. patients

September 8th, 2017