Learn more about Dr. Samir Fahmy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Fahmy, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Night Terrors
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahmy graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fahmy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- Somerset Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fahmy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samir Fahmy practice?
Dr. Samir Fahmy practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hoboken, NJ and Union City, NJ.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Pulmonologists, Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners, Brooklyn Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.