A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Fahmy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Fahmy, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahmy graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fahmy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- Somerset Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fahmy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samir A. Fahmy practice?
Dr. Samir Fahmy practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesiology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hoboken, NJ and Watchung, NJ.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Pulmonologists, Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners, Brooklyn Sleep Medicine Doctors, Brooklyn Surgeons, Brooklyn Anesthesiologists, Brooklyn Neurologists, Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Brooklyn Psychiatrists.