A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Fahmy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Fahmy, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Night Terrors
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahmy graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Fahmy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Fahmy FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samir Fahmy practice?
- Dr. Samir Fahmy has 9 office locations.
Dr. Samir Fahmy practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hoboken, NJ and Union City, NJ.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Pulmonologists, Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners, and Brooklyn Sleep Medicine Doctors.