A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Fuleihan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuleihan
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Fuleihan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuleihan graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Fuleihan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir F Fuleihan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samir F. Fuleihan practice?
- Dr. Samir Fuleihan has 10 office locations.
Dr. Samir Fuleihan practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Madison Heights Anesthesiologists, Madison Heights Pain Management Doctors, and Madison Heights Critical Care Practitioners.