A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Gordhanbhai Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samir G. Patel practice?
- Dr. Samir Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samir Patel practices Internal Medicine near Spotswood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Spotswood Internists.