Dr. Samir Germanwala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samir Germanwala?

July 7th, 2015

My husband and I are grateful for Dr. Germanwala's abilities. He has performed 3 surgical procedures on my husband with successful outcomes. He monitors my heart twice a year and provides followup.

November 1st, 2012

waste of time and money

I went to this dr.becouse my bloodpressure was at times dipping very low like 95/55 and had facial flushing.I was told everything was ok and to go back to work with out any test results.After passing out at work I was sent home and told not to come back till treated.After days and days of this dr.office not returning my calls I talked to the office manager and she told me all my test were neg.I should go back to work.After seeing another dr. in 20 min. I was told I have carcinoid cancer and am now being treated.I got the feeling longview diagnostic is in the game for money only.The billng is higher there than any place that I have been.Be good to your self get treatment somewhere else your health is what matters.

April 6th, 2009

best doc we have ever been to!

October 27th, 2016