A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Guindi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Guindi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guindi
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guindi Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Guindi graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Guindi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Guindi MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Samir Guindi practice?
- Dr. Samir Guindi has 1 office location.
Dr. Samir Guindi practices Otolaryngology near Harlan, KY.
See Harlan Otolaryngologists.