Otolaryngologists
Arh Medical Associates
37 Ball Park Rd
Harlan, KY 40831
606-573-4520
Locations and availability (3)

|  The best doctor for the job.  |  show details
by Bobby Harris (mother of Delilah Lenore 'Lily' Harris) on Nov 29th, 2013

I have seen many, many, many doctors in my life and most of them know what they're doing most of the time. My daughter loved nurses. She loved doctors. She was never afraid, even shots and blood work never bothered her. I envied that in my 13 month old. Then she met her new pediatrician. Everything was fine, but he didn't listen to me when i began telling him I thought that she had trouble with her ears. For six months he didn't listen and by the time he did, Lily was 12 months old and needed tubes in her ears. He and his "team" decided that since my daughter didn't want to co-operate that they would hold her down and force her to stay still to check her ears. It was all down hill from there. Lily couldn't pass scrubs on a hanger without panicking. I mean full blown panic attack. I was terrified to meet another doctor, more nurses. Terrified for my baby. I SO didn't need to be! Dr.Guindi and his staff are the kindest most amazing people in scrubs my young princess has ever met!! They were the sweetest and so supportive, and completely eased her fears. Lily's surgery was so smooth and so quick, her nurses made her love them and today she is not afraid. Not afraid of scrubs. Not afraid of nurses. You see, Dr.Guindi didn't just fix her ears, he fixed my baby. He made her ears better, helped her speech, her walking, her balance. He made her fear go away. There is NO way that you can put a price on that. You can't just heal fear. I am so very thankful that Dr.Guindi is here in our area. That he could see Lily, That he could fix her in so very many ways. Thank you Dr.Guindi! Thank you Nurses!! God Bless You All!!!!