A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Guru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Guru is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guru graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guru has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Chandra Guru DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samir C. Guru practice?
- Dr. Samir Guru has 1 office location.
Dr. Samir Guru practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Dora, FL.
See Mount Dora Surgeons.