A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Shah, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Shah has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Hasmukh Shah MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Samir H. Shah practice?
- Dr. Samir Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samir Shah practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Los Angeles, CA.
See Dallas Neurologists.