Learn more about Dr. Samir Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Shah, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Shah has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samir H. Shah practice?
Dr. Samir Shah practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Ophthalmology, and Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Los Angeles, CA.
See Dallas Neurologists, Dallas Ophthalmologists, and Dallas Psychiatrists.