Dr. Samir Shah MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

September 30th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr Shah is very professional and did a very thorough job for my husband. He has thorough knowledge about neurology and did a great job at answering questions and explaining what was going on. He is a great caring doctor that I feel blessed to have taking care of my family member.

May 25th, 2013
Patient's Husband
Dr. Shah attended my wife in the hospital after a seizure resulted in foot drop. Prompt attention to foot drop is essential to a successful recovery. Dr. Shah did NOTHING about my wife's foot drop, and his delay may have condemned my wife to a lifetime of braces, limited lifestyle, and poor health. In addition, although he appeared very thorough in examining my wife for seizure, he actually stated that since he did not see her seizure and no signs of seizure showed up while she was on the monitor, he could not confirm whether she even had one. This is very bad bedside manner. But his extreme irresponsibility in failing to attend to her other neurological condition led us to fire this group. Unfortunately other neurologists now say she should have had immediate attention to her drop foot. I do not recommend this doctor or his medical group. I recommend avoid this doctor.