Dr. Samir Habashi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samir Habashi?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Samir Habashi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 20th, 2017

Treated me like a number

I spent some time explaining my 10 year history to his assistant. When he came into the room, he was distracted by his staff for several minutes talking about some personal purchase of his. He spent 30 seconds looking at my history and said "okay, then just a routine colonospcopy then". I asked specific questions and tried to explain my history, tellin him what I was experiencing now. He said "ok, then we will go up a little further". After a total of 3 minutes he got up to leave the room. I never have been treated this way by any doctor; he should be ashamed. I took my business elsewhere.

March 9th, 2017

extremely pro and NICE

did a scope in patinet in hospital loved everything about him!

January 12th, 2016

I'm a new patient of Dr. Habashi. He is a very good doctor, great bedside manner. Will make you smile under, uncomfortable circumstances. And makes one feel at ease. The staff is warm, efficient, and professional.

April 13th, 2015

This was my first time having a colonoscopy and I must say my experience and expertations was more than what I ever expected. This Doctor Habashi is the best.

August 28th, 2012

Made accurate diagnosis. Made my husband feel at ease. Explained issues and plan of care. Straight forward with explanation of problem without making you feel guilty in life choices. Comfortable with bedside manner.

December 30th, 2009

He always explained the problem in language I could understand, gave me the his plan for care and asked if I had any questions or concerns. He was always very kind and really made you comfortable. The staff was very friendly and help in any way they could.

August 29th, 2017