Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samir Hadeed
Dr. Samir Hadeed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Johnstown, PA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Hadeed is affiliated with Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center, Windber Medical Center and Harper-Hutzel Hospital. Dr. Hadeed has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Samir Hadeed has the following 5 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Samir Hadeed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnstown, PA.
Dr. Louis Schenfeld
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Johnstown, PA 0 mi39
Dr. Jude Mugerwa
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Johnstown, PA 0 mi19
Dr. Robert Stenberg
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Johnstown, PA 0.03 mi34