A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Hage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Hage, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hage graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hage has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir E Hage DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Samir E. Hage practice?
- Dr. Samir Hage has 1 office location.
Dr. Samir Hage practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Obstetricians & Gynecologists.