Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

6401 Prairie St
Ste 2700
Norton Shores, MI 49444
231-724-7840
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Dr.  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2013

Not every Dr. is perfect and you will always find one or two people who do not like certain doctors and have had a bad experience. I have been going to Dr. Hamati for 25 years. He is an excellent doctor and have had several friends go to him that feel the same way.

|  Love this doctor!! Don't mind getting a pap for once in my life!  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2012

Excellent dr, who made me feel extremely comfortable. I can't believe I'm writing about my gynecologist-but it is well deserved! I feel like I can be completely honest with him without being judged. He made me feel at ease regarding some past abnormal paps. Easy to get into if you have any issues, Snd very knowledgeable with my 1000 questions everytime :)

|  Has been my doctor for 9 years  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2012

He is the most compasionate Dr I have ever had. He is sincere and caring. He is a wonderful Dr, and as a patient and as a health care professional my self, i could not ask for more.

|  Can't refer to him  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2011

Dr. Hamati presents initially as caring but it is evident he's in the "business" for the money. His lack of attention to detail almost cost my friend her life.