A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Henien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Henien, MD, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Henien graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Henien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samir F. Henien practice?
Dr. Samir Henien practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.