A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Henien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Henien is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Henien, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Henien graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Henien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir F Henien MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samir F. Henien practice?
- Dr. Samir Henien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samir Henien practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.