A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Kumar Ahuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Kumar Ahuja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Kumar Ahuja, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar Ahuja graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kumar Ahuja has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Kumar Ahuja MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Samir Kumar Ahuja practice?
- Dr. Samir Kumar Ahuja has 6 office locations.
Dr. Samir Kumar Ahuja practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbelt, MD and Gaithersburg, MD.
See Rockville Internists and Rockville Cardiologists.