A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Kumar Ahuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Kumar Ahuja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar Ahuja
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Ahuja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Kumar Ahuja, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar Ahuja graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kumar Ahuja has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Kumar Ahuja MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Samir Kumar Ahuja practice?
- Dr. Samir Kumar Ahuja has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samir Kumar Ahuja practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbelt, MD and Gaithersburg, MD.
See Rockville Internists and Rockville Cardiologists.