Learn more about Dr. Samir Kabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Kabbani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabbani
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Kabbani Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabbani graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kabbani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Al Kabbani MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Samir A. Kabbani practice?
- Dr. Samir Kabbani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samir Kabbani practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Neurologists and Knoxville Psychiatrists.