A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Khanjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Khanjar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Khanjar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanjar graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Khanjar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Khanjar MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Samir Khanjar practice?
- Dr. Samir Khanjar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samir Khanjar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elkton, MD.
See Elkton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.