- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Khanjar is Good. Dr. Khanjar has been reviewed by 18 patients who have provided 15 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Khanjar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanjar graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Khanjar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Union Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khanjar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Samir Khanjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samir Khanjar practice?
Dr. Samir Khanjar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elkton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, DE and Rising Sun, MD.
See Elkton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.