A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Khariwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Khariwala, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khariwala graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Khariwala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Suresh Khariwala MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Samir S. Khariwala practice?
- Dr. Samir Khariwala has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samir Khariwala practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.