Dr. Samir Al Khouri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samir Al Khouri?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Samir Al Khouri?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 25th, 2008

Dr. Al Khouri's cavelier attitude caused the death of my father last year. He did not listen to us when we told him my father was very ill during his stay at Fairfax Inova Hospital. His attitude was terrible and he refused to come in when my father was crashing. It turns out my father's kidneys were failing due to an infection. The night Dr. Khouri refused to come in is the last time we saw my father concious. he was put on life supoort and died 4 days later. My father was in Fairfax for a routine angioplasty and was only 76 years old. It was the first time he had ever been hospitalized.I hope none of you have to be at the mercy of Samir Khouri.

January 24th, 2017