Dr. Samir Kreit MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 5th, 2016
good doctor, great personality!
great surgeon!! Dr. Kreit did 2 emergency bowel blockages on me, 3 weeks apart- he has the most warm personality, I loved him. I ended up with hernias, but not unusual. Surgeons can't use mesh with this type surgery, it infects. I'm going back to him to fix them!

April 2nd, 2015
DEAD MAN WALKING
Dr Kreit did two hernia operations on me about two years apart. The first one was a cake walk. In the second one I coded in the operating room. My blood pressure went to 60/0. My wife was told to make plans, that I was going to die. Every thing in my body shut down. I was in a drug induced coma for 22 days . For the first 5 days it was touch and go. Dr Kreit put me back together, He removed a large section of my bowel that had died. God used his knowledge and skills to repair me, Miss Donna his N P was and is on top of her game. This lady is very good at what she does. I feel that she was a big part of my living and owe both her and Dr Kreit a debt that I will never be able to repay. I feel that God put Dr Kreit and Miss Donna in my life.

May 15th, 2014
Dr. Sam Kreit is a great surgeon and person. His office is the best, but what makes his office exceptional is his staff of Donna the NP and Melissa the front desk receptionist. We were there recently and could not have been treated better by those 2. They went above and beyond to give us the care needed, especially after a stressfull operation. Donna the NP is smart, and informative, and compassionate. Melisssa made us feel right at home from the minute we got there until when we left. Dr. Kreit should be thankful he has such great caring and loving staff. LOVE them both. <3

September 20th, 2010
Emergency Appendix Surgery
Dr Kreit was the only DR available that could perform my daughters appendix surgery at Kingwood after an emergency visit I didn't really have a choice. Long story short it was a great experience, the procedure was quick, her recovery is going well and he is available to answer our questions. My 14 yr old daughter likes him and so does the rest of my family.

August 13th, 2010
Highly recommended
Dr Sam Kreit is an excellent surgeon with excellent surgical technique. He did my father surgery who was about to die. He is very busy so many times we have to wait. But that is acceptable. All what care about is the skills and the judgment.