Dr. Samir Lapsiwala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samir Lapsiwala?

May 21st, 2017

Went the extra mile for me

I was referred to Dr. Lapsawala to replace a damaged spinal cord stimulator. I had other injuries that could not be diagnosed without MRIs. I could not have them because of the old stimulator. I did not think he would do what I requested but amazingly, he did. He rearranged his schedule so he could remove the old stimulator on day 1, send me for the MRIs and implant the new stimulator on day 2. I am so grateful and impressed with his expertise and compassion.

February 9th, 2016

Great Surgeon

I had been seeing a Orthopedic Surgeon who diagnosed the tingling and numbness in my hands as Carpal Tunnel. Originally when I was referred to him I asked him if it was possible that it was being caused by my neck. He did nerve tests on my hands and arms and said no it was definitely Carpal Tunnel. He did surgery and there was no change. I went to Dr. Thompson and he did an immediate MRI which showed serious neck compression. He immediately called Dr.Lapsiwala and got me in because I needed surgery right away or I could be paralyzed. The surgery went well and I am very grateful to Dr. Lapsiwala for taking good care of me so fast.

March 20th, 2014

Patient

The office is well run. Very organized, so wait time is minimal. The waiting room is stocked with refreshments and snacks. The X-ray machine is located in the office. Dr. Lapsiwala is not only an excellent Physician, but he is a thoughtful, really involved part of your care. It's very refreshing to have an excellent surgeon with a great bedside manner as well. The patient does not have to sacrifice any aspect of excellent care when going to this physician. My back surgery was thoughtfully planned and every detail was attended to without asking. My care in the hospital was excellent as far as pain management and my personal needs. Follow up care was excellent as well. I had no complications. I called the office once with a question, and the call was returned that day. My rehab post op has been excellent too. This office has been extremely attentive to my needs!

June 23rd, 2013

Lifesaver

Dr. Lapiswala agreed to take me as an emergency transfer from another hospital. He preformed an emergency cranialectomy and removed a brain cyst and treated meningitis. Very professional, truthful about chances of survival, and caring. I survived when 80% do not. I believe this is due to God and Dr. Lapsiwala's expertise. Best doctor ever!

May 2nd, 2012

Dr. Lapsiwala is a four star doctor. I went to him for a second opinion after another surgeon had recommended spinal fusion surgery for back problems with stenosis and a herniated disc. Dr. Lapsiwala recommended a more conservative treatment; a minimal spinal laminectomy. The surgery was a great success with minimal post-operative effects and I am still free of pain almost 1 1/2 years later. I highly recommend Dr. Lapsiwala and the Fort Worth Brain and Spine Institute.

March 21st, 2010

Fantastic

Before he was here, Dr. Lapsiwala did a spinal fusion operation on me. I have had no problems since this was done in 2003. As a former Navy Corpsman I have enough of a medical understanding and respect to truly appreciate his skills and professional bearing.

July 29th, 2009

The perfect doctor

From the first time I went to the office, I was treated like a friend. Dr L was knowledgable, reassuring, compassionate,never in a hurry. His surgical techniques have given me so much back. My fears of spinal fusion as far as pain and inability to function were silly! Even with four cervical vertebrae fused, I can turn much easier and without pain. It's taking a long time to gain my strength back, and I may not ever be real strong again, but I'm NOT In chronic pain anymore. And no scar to be upset over, which is really nice since my surgery was done from the throat! This is a first rate doctor. I was stunned to learn he's only been a doctor for 7 years. Amazing!

October 12th, 2017