A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Parekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Parekh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parekh
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Parekh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Parekh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Parekh graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Parekh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir M Parekh MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Samir M. Parekh practice?
- Dr. Samir Parekh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samir Parekh practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Gastroenterologists, and Atlanta Hepatologists.