A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Parekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Parekh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Parekh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Parekh graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Parekh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir M Parekh MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Samir M. Parekh practice?
- Dr. Samir Parekh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samir Parekh practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Gastroenterologists, and Atlanta Hepatologists.