A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Makani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Makani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Makani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Makani graduated from University Of Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth`s Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Makani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Makani MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samir Makani practice?
- Dr. Samir Makani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samir Makani practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Critical Care Practitioners, and San Diego Pulmonologists.