A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samir Makani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samir Makani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samir Makani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Makani graduated from University Of Pune, Bharati Vidyapeeth`s Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Makani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samir Sherali Makani MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samir S. Makani practice?
- Dr. Samir Makani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Samir Makani practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Critical Care Practitioners, and San Diego Pulmonologists.