Dr. Samir Master Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samir Master?

November 27th, 2016

Easy scheduling. Dr. Master saw me on time, was patient and listened to me Refreshing from so many other doctors these days. He asked me plenty of questions, helped to trouble shoot things I could have been doing to make my skin worse. Highly recommend.

May 1st, 2015

He seems very good, although pretty busy.

February 26th, 2014

Awful Wait Time! Not worth it!

June 3rd, 2012

Good experience at this practice

Had a good experience at this practice. Scheduling was easy. The receptionist was polite, and offered a couple options. Mailed me paperwork ahead of time. Had to wait a while beyond my scheduled time before I was taken back, but then the assistant asked me a few questions about my forms, and then the doctor came right in. He had good eye contact, listed to me and put me to ease the first time I met him. Really, the only thing that bothered me was that the wait was 15 minutes.He gets extra points for asking me about insurance for my medications and talked me through some cost-saving alternatives that my last doctor didn't. He also took me from five different meds to just two over the course of a couple months, which I also appreciated. I made the switch to him because I was frustrated with my old doctor, and had read good reviews. Generally found the reviews to be right on. He is friendly, easy going and caring. Have been back a couple times and thought it was time to put in my 2 cents.

March 4th, 2012

Excellent dermatologist

Dr. Master was kind, funny, listened to me and my concerns (and talked through each one), put me to ease.Friendly, experienced. Had a great result.

August 5th, 2011

Other reviews are right on: GREAT SKIN DOCTOR!!

Went to see Dr. Master after reading a bunch of reviews and checking with my PCP. He was very friendly, easy to talk to and spent a lot of time with me. The office and office staff are really nice, and I was amazed with the results. I had tried lots of different skin care products before, and the ones Dr. Master gave cleared me up in a month by 80% and I think I'm still getting better. Great, friendly doc. Worth visiting.

July 18th, 2011

Great skin doctor / see for skin checks

I went to see Dr. Master in his new office a couple times and had a great experience so thought I would write a report. FIrst, he had easy online and phone appointments available, and could get me in within a couple days. Next, the office is very nice, clean and easy to fine. When you get there, everyone is nice and friendly and relaxed. Dr. Master spend a lot of time with you, and asks plenty of questions in a nice way. He works with you to use less expensive medications when possible.I had seen many dermatologists for a common problem, and no one had ever given me the tips that Dr. Master did, and his tips worked. If I ever had a question, I called and he would call me back the same or next day. Friendly and easy to get in touch with. Highly recommend him.

June 27th, 2011

Friendly, capable dermatologist

Went to see Dr. Master after seeing a few other derms in Bellevue (I was frustrated that they were always in a rush). Dr. Master is definitely the best derm in Bellevue. He has a calm personality, and was easy to talk with. He listens well, and put a plan together and gave me written instructions on what to do. I have had psoriasis for 15 years, and it was still helpful to have a plan on when I should put on what medicine. Would recommend him if you have any psoriasis or other medical dermatology need. Although the office is very nice, he isn't very cosmetic oriented.

April 11th, 2011

New location in Bellevue. Has great parking. Sleek, modern, but simple interior.Friendly, easy to speak with. Detail oriented.

March 15th, 2011

Dermie in Bellevue

Met Dr. Master recently, though he's been in the Seattle area a long time. He was friendly, thorough. Answered questions openly. Working on an ...

March 14th, 2011

Skin Cancer

I went in to get a few skin moles checked because I had gotten burned a few times when I was younger. Dr. Master reassured me about most of the spots, but he was concerned about one. He explained what he was worried about, used a special microscope to look at the spot, and we decided together that I should have the spot taken off. I'm glad I did, because it was an early melanoma. The scar looks great, and I'm going to get my skin checked regularly.

August 3rd, 2017